Booking Pinnacle Grill Reservation

I’ve tried since Sunday, the 13th, to book our HIA dinner at the PG. Site won’t accept reservation. Works fine for the Canaletto, but the PG is a no-go! This is for the Alaskan Summer Soltice Artic Circle Cruise. WHY WHY does HAL have such a screwed up website?? Annoyed beyond words!

46 minutes ago, DoorCounty said:

I’ve tried since Sunday, the 13th, to book our HIA dinner at the PG. Site won’t accept reservation. Works fine for the Canaletto, but the PG is a no-go! This is for the Alaskan Summer Soltice Artic Circle Cruise. WHY WHY does HAL have such a screwed up website?? Annoyed beyond words!

If that were the worst problem on HAL, we would still be happily booking the cruise line (we are not).  In your situation we would pick up the phone and call HAL.  Given the state of their customer service (or lack thereof) you may be on hold for some time but be tough and stand your ground.  Tell the phone person your problem and perhaps they can solve the issue,

Hank

1 hour ago, DoorCounty said:

I’ve tried since Sunday, the 13th, to book our HIA dinner at the PG. Site won’t accept reservation. Works fine for the Canaletto, but the PG is a no-go! This is for the Alaskan Summer Soltice Artic Circle Cruise. WHY WHY does HAL have such a screwed up website?? Annoyed beyond.

I made my Pinnacle reservations today for the same Alaska Solstice cruise.  I was on my desk top.  I went into our booking, selected itinerary, and dining, selected the day, the Pinnacle, chose a time, checked agree, went to the shopping bag, and it gave me my 2 HIA free dinners.  I also have it confirmed by e-mail.

I didn’t check any other dates.  Maybe the date you chose was reserved for a special occasion menu.  (?)