Nasca Lines from Pisco

cjpj

I would like to join or arrange a private tour from the port (San Martin) to the Nasca Lines from the Pisco airport. Anyone done this? Any suggestions or help appreciated. 

6 hours ago, 00649 said:

We are also looking at doing the same tour.

I have found https://www.southamericanssecrets.com/ that has tours from the port for about half the price of the ship. Trying to arrange a group tour with them and hoping for a better price. I think you could probably take a taxi to the airport and back and do it on your own for less.

On 1/16/2024 at 5:52 PM, cjpj said:

I would like to join or arrange a private tour from the port (San Martin) to the Nasca Lines from the Pisco airport. Anyone done this? Any suggestions or help appreciated. 

Have you joined any Roll Call for your sailiing which is up and running?  This is where you can possibly find others to share a tour you have arranged or you could possibly join one being arranged by others if one has been arranged and they are looking for others to make up the numbers.

Our HAL SA cruises included that shorex option so you may want to check if your cruiseline offers this.

We were in this port yesterday on Seabourn Quest & had an excellent tour. 

A tour company I can recommend is Excursions in Peru.  They may be able to help you with your flight request. 
excursionsinperu@gmail.com

Many on our ship took the boat trip to the Island & had many positive comments about all the wildlife they saw. Ronaldo’s tour company offers that experience too. Be sure & bring a jacket, hat, & sunscreen.  Pssrs got cold on the boat. 

Ronaldo Perez has a special license to pick up cruise passengers at the port. He has a very clean vehicle with seat belts. Non smoker. He is professional and a kind man.  His company can accommodate a variety of passenger numbers if booked ahead.  He also has WhatsApp +51 988 443 905
We went to the interesting preserve and watched the local fisherman bring in their catches.  He has other tour options to meet many interests.  Binoculars would be good to bring with you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, edinburgher said:

Have you joined any Roll Call for your sailiing which is up and running?  This is where you can possibly find others to share a tour you have arranged or you could possibly join one being arranged by others if one has been arranged and they are looking for others to make up the numbers.

Our HAL SA cruises included that shorex option so you may want to check if your cruiseline offers this.

Yes I'm on the roll call and that is where I plan to post my tour once im able to.organoze it. No one else has ppste a tour for Nazac Lines.  Princess does offer it for $800 - which is a ridiculous price.