Explora Web Site

ChilledGecko

Morning all,

We now have two cruises booked with Explora Journeys but despite multiple attempts by our TA we are unable to see our bookings in the Explora Journeys site.

I'm guessing that the bookings are not linked to our web account as I can see them if I use the filter option and enter booking numbers D.O.B. etc. But even then I "do not have permission to view this booking".

The question is, am I actualy missing anything of value by not being able to view our bookings?

Calm seas,

Kevin

I had to contact (by email) Explora to be able to see my booking under my account. I’m not very impressed with their website especially the booking. All you can do is submit limited special requests, view experiences (excursions), and checkin. Dining reservations can only be made by your TA or by phone/email with Explora. I must say the Explora folks have been extremely helpful with my questions and requests. 
A warning about checkin, don’t do it too early. If you do you are no longer able to do anything through the website. I can’t even view what destination experiences are available. 
As I said, a very poor interface. 

33 minutes ago, Oh2Bcruisin said:

A warning about checkin, don’t do it too early. If you do you are no longer able to do anything through the website. I can’t even view what destination experiences are available. 
As I said, a very poor interface. 

Now you tell me!

That explains my situation…..

As much as I am a cheerleader for Explora on these boards and LOVED the on board experience, there really is no excuse for the website. While EVERY cruise line’s sites have their quirks and known hacks, they’re at least mostly functional.

3 hours ago, Dr. Cocktail said:

Now you tell me!

That explains my situation…..

As much as I am a cheerleader for Explora on these boards and LOVED the on board experience, there really is no excuse for the website. While EVERY cruise line’s sites have their quirks and known hacks, they’re at least mostly functional.

And after your cruise begins -- you might find as we did that your next cruise will disappear.

The issue is simple and I do not know why they are having issues fixing it.

Open and account is creates one with your email.

Book a cruise it creates another account with your same email and you cannot see your booking

Customer service consolidates everything and all is well

Check-in using the APP - guess what happens another account is created.

You cannot win...

Thanks all,

I dropped them an email with the relevant information today.

The 'team are investigating'.

I must say they were quick in responding and passing the issue off to the (hopefully) correct department.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:02 AM, ChilledGecko said:

I'm happy to report that it has all been sorted.

I now have both our bookings visible and we are able to see excursions / requests etc.

I'm happy with that, less than 24 hours from contact to resolution.

So glad you had a better experience! Ours was never fixed so to anyone else having problems DON’T WORRY.  Contact your TA and they can do a work-around, get you checked in, make requests for dining and excursions, and send it all to you as PDF.  If you try once and they don’t fix you up just give up on the website.