HUGE Website glitche- insurance doesn’t carry over!

When pricing out a cruise on the website, I always check the box to include insurance and for months it never carries it over to the total!!! It’s annoying as you see the total estimate and assume the insurance included because you opted for it. But it’s not! This has been happening consistently every single time price out a cruise. 

I apologize if this has already been discussed at length…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

When pricing out a cruise on the website, I always check the box to include insurance and for months it never carries it over to the total!!! It’s annoying as you see the total estimate and assume the insurance included because you opted for it. But it’s not! This has been happening consistently every single time price out a cruise. 

I apologize if this has already been discussed at length…

Maybe buy your insurance separately?

• Like 1

Had that problem when I was price checking didn’t add insurance even though I checked box, went back insurance had increased by $50 and then it added it. I always call when making reservation and have them send invoice when I’m on phone  just to make sure everything is there.

• Like 2

I had the same issue and it is pretty much the same case every time I do a mock booking.  Celebrity has the worst website and interface of any of the cruise lines though it has greatly improved.  I don’t trust them and wonder if this insurance thing is purposeful!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 11:28 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

One of the reasons I always use a TA.  Let them handle it.

I angree and I always use a TA. 😃

The issue is that there’s a glitch on the Celebrity website where, when you are pricing out a cruise, and you select insurance, it doesn’t carryover to the final estimate when I’m pricing out cruises to see which ones I want to send to my TA…

No way to get the website fixed 😕

• Like 1