Original Flight Cancelled - New Airfare Amount Coverage?

I'm looking for insurance that will cover the cost of a new airline ticket, in the event my original (insured) flight is cancelled.  Does that coverage exist and what specific policy language should I look for?  I had this happen and my purchased policy refused to cover the cost difference (for last minute airfare) so looking for a new policy for my next trip. Thanks!

Some comprehensive plans may offer Trip Interruption benefits that can offer coverage if the flight is canceled or delayed for a covered reason and may reimburse up to the specified limits for additional transportation expenses to get you to your destination. Some plans may also offer benefits to cover change fees associated with having to change an airline ticket from your original travel arrangements, typically for the covered reasons listed under trip cancellation/interruption or travel delay in the policy.  In most cases, if covered, the policy would pay out one benefit or another, not both.  It’s important to look at the covered reasons listed in the policy as the reason for the flight delay/cancellation must be covered.  When looking at a policy, review the Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption/Travel Delay and Change Fee coverage sections.  Also, look at policy exclusions as that can show what is not covered.