Problems with NCL site this evening?

gzmtlock

Trying to book dining at 120 days today.  Site keeps saying, having problems, log out and try again.  Have done that multiple times, cleared cookies, restarted computer. No go.  Anyone else having challenges?

problems with the NCL site virtually every evening!

i haven't had any problems using chrome on a mac.

i do have two alternate browsers, and i'm not afraid to use them in case of a problem. usually, at least one works. the only other suggestion i have for you is to - and i can't believe i'm saying this - try the app.

are you 120 days out... or 121? the clock resets at midnight eastern time (US). that doesn't sound like your challenge, but i thought i'd mention. also, NCL are known to do major site updates on weekends and you may be experiencing problems because of that.

Edited by UKstages

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have tried the app on my phone - same problem.  I am definitely 120 days out, per the NCL site itself.  It's just booking and paying for things that isn't working.

There was a short while (less than an hour) during the night (in Europe, so evening in USA) when there was some sort of server issues. Like so many other weekends...

No issues on Linux Ubuntu accessing NCL's portal on a VPN connection, with 2 different Chromium browsers ... cache cleared & set to "Do Not Track" to restrict "cookies" 

Try rebooting your "device" for a clean start after closing the app and/or browser.  

Got things sorted this morning.  There was an issue last night, confirmed by call staff this morning.  I was able to do almost everything I wanted this morning, except book dinner on embarkation day.  After being politely persistent with call staff, they traced it to a conflict on my schedule.  We have both Vibe passes and Thermal suite passes.  Those bookings apparently have to have a day/time to "hang" them on.  They were set for early evening on embarkation day.  This was the "conflict" blocking making a dinner reservation at the time I wanted.  At first, she told me to ask for the dining reservation once I got onboard.  When I said I was interested in helping solve a problem that would affect more people than me, she got the message that I wasn't going to give up easily.  Five minutes on hold, and she had fixed the problem.

I imagine this conflict is a known thing on these boards, but I thought I'd share in case this helps someone else.

• Thanks 1