Iguana Mama Eat Drink & Be Merry? Recommendation?

peanutzmom

We did this in December.  It was really a fun and fantastic tour.  It ended up being just our family with the guide and driver.  They really made sure we were well taken care of.  The tour included the cable car ride up the mountain, the fort, rum factory, and downtown area plus a delicious lunch and plenty of drinks.  If I were looking for something other than a beach day or waterfalls, I wouldn't hesitate to book this again.

We did this about a year ago it was outstanding drinks and light snacks the entire tour. Plus lunch included  free samples at rum factory .Never rushed  they made sure we were back to the ship on time. I would do it again

• 5 weeks later...

We just did this tour last week.  It was as explained above.  Really fun day.  There were only 8 of us but the tour guide said if only 2 they will still go.  He asked how we booked and we booked via Viator as we were looking on there for ideas.  He said they keep increasing their fee and asked to get the word out to book directly on their website.  When we got home this week I looked and could have save like $24 PP.  Fun day, great guide, very safe and a variety.  And lots of rum!