Harmony Balcony Room Setup

Is there a place or way to find out which setup a balcony room will have? We will be getting 2 balcony rooms (not connecting) and trying to figure out if the bed or sofa will be near the balcony. It looks like it could be either based on the photos. Is there a chart somewhere with this information? We will either be in a regular oceanview balcony or the larger balcony rooms.

Find a connecting pair.  The cabin on the left (from the hallway) is bed by the bathroom.  Cabin on the right is bed by the balcony.  Each subsequent pair has the same layout.  This applies to Oasis class.

Quantum class is opposite.

There are some exceptions to the "rule".

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Find a connecting pair.  The cabin on the left (from the hallway) is bed by the bathroom.  Cabin on the right is bed by the balcony.  Each subsequent pair has the same layout.  This applies to Oasis class.

Quantum class is opposite.

There are some exceptions to the "rule".

So if we are in non-connecting rooms but right next to each other, they will be opposite for the setup or is that just for connecting cabins? There are no connecting rooms available, so I know we won't have that but it isn't a problem. I was kind of hoping both rooms would have the same setup, because my teens disagree on everything.

2 minutes ago, scubaslayer said:

So if we are in non-connecting rooms but right next to each other, they will be opposite for the setup or is that just for connecting cabins? There are no connecting rooms available, so I know we won't have that but it isn't a problem. I was kind of hoping both rooms would have the same setup, because my teens disagree on everything.

Each "regular" balcony cabin pair alternates (same as connecting cabins).

• Like 1

On Harmony this past December I had CP balcony # 12595 and the bed near the balcony. therefore, the rooms to my left and right, the bed was by the bathroom.  Also, Oasis and Allure have 1 large closet, while Harmony has 2 separated closets--like Quantum style. 

17 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Each "regular" balcony cabin pair alternates (same as connecting cabins).

Thank you and crap, because I know one teen is going to complain about the setup of the room they are in. Of course it is a cruise and they can deal, because we don't have to go on vacations like this with them.

• Like 1