Celebrity app uses

davidmaveng

Just off the Ascent and found that the Celebrity app was of  varying use, it did tell where and what was happing and the menu for the restaurants, but the weakest part was texting fellow passengers as there is no sound and the only way to see if there is a message was the little dots on the top right that turned red of course you keep losing the wifi so you have to check settings and put the wifi Acsent guest back on, I would say Celebrity pushes their app but it is very week, some lines have the message and the location of the person you are trying to chart with. They need Ro do some serious work on it!!

• Like 1

I agree.  I was on Apex 2 weeks ago.  I did like that i could control the lights and temperature on the app.  I could also tell that our room was being cleaned because the lights were on LOL :).   I was hoping to use my phone as the room key, but no one could help me.  I went to Guest Services and the IS help desk.  She told me it was a work in progress (or something like that).  Also, many of my husbands messages to me were never received.  I also used it to see charges, menus, restaurants open, show times, etc. I wish it showed where we were.....if it was morning, I would wonder if we were at the island yet.  I know you can look on the TV, but my husband was sleeping. 

• Like 1