Specialty Dining

SipeShape

I booked two nights of specialty dining few months ago, paid with credit card. I’m not finding the details, time and days on my app. Where can I file this information. Remember the days but forget the times. TYIA

8 minutes ago, SipeShape said:

I booked two nights of specialty dining few months ago, paid with credit card. I’m not finding the details, time and days on my app. Where can I file this information. Remember the days but forget the times. TYIA

On the new App, go to book

dining..click on the calendar upper right corner with the heart.

You will see each day, scroll through, you’ll see what you’ve booked.

The suggestion from @PacnGoNow probably points you in the right direction...(I'm not familiar with the new app and I don't have any bookings right now.)  An alternative method would be to check on a desktop/laptop/tablet at Princess.com.  Log in to your booking. In the "Cruise Personalizer" (on the first *Summary* tab...NOT Dining) scroll down just a bit until you see:

web version.jpg

Find the Dining section here and you may really like the manner in which all of your reservations are laid out for you.  In my opinion...this is the way to go with dining reservations!  It's the *only* way that I book...

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Like 2

I was able to book my MDR reservations with Princess on theirr website chat and when I check the app, the reservations are there. Curious to know if we have to pay the SD reservations up front or will the charge appear on our account when we board the ship.

Ive checked both ways and don't see my specialty dining bookings. I'll have to contract PCL and speak with them. Don't want to double book at this point. Plus if not the dining options are minimal at this time. I see my regular dining on the other days

Edited by SipeShape

4 hours ago, HMSDingy said:

I was able to book my MDR reservations with Princess on theirr website chat and when I check the app, the reservations are there. Curious to know if we have to pay the SD reservations up front or will the charge appear on our account when we board the ship.

SD must be paid for up front.

7 minutes ago, SipeShape said:

Ive checked both ways and don't see my specialty dining bookings. I'll have to contract PCL and speak with them. Don't want to double book at this point. Plus if not the dining options are minimal at this time. I see my regular dining on the other days

If they do not show up on either the app or the "web version"...then something's wrong.  Did the credit card charge actually make it to your account?

7 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The suggestion from @PacnGoNow probably points you in the right direction...(I'm not familiar with the new app and I don't have any bookings right now.)  An alternative method would be to check on a desktop/laptop/tablet at Princess.com.  Log in to your booking. In the "Cruise Personalizer" (on the first *Summary* tab...NOT Dining) scroll down just a bit until you see:

web version.jpg

Find the Dining section here and you may really like the manner in which all of your reservations are laid out for you.  In my opinion...this is the way to go with dining reservations!  It's the *only* way that I book...

We do exactly the same.  I don't worry to much what the app says.  So much easier.  

• Like 1