Polynesian Culture Center luau..HELP

cruisinmems

We are on POA next month for the 11 day land/sea cruise. A visit to the culture center is included as a part of the tour. However the luau and show is not included. I was told there is a number to call and purchase this part.  However they don't seem to understand what I am trying to say when I call the culture center. Does anyone have such a number or have I been misinformed? I tried to book online but just the luau and AH show is not an option.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2024 at 6:16 PM, cruisinmems said:

We are on POA next month for the 11 day land/sea cruise. A visit to the culture center is included as a part of the tour. However the luau and show is not included. I was told there is a number to call and purchase this part.  However they don't seem to understand what I am trying to say when I call the culture center. Does anyone have such a number or have I been misinformed? I tried to book online but just the luau and AH show is not an option.

We are doing our own version "Land & Sea" on the POA, and what I can tell you is that the Luau runs into the night and your tour may include transportation to the PRR which might complicate things if it is only for the "day time" activities. We're looking to schedule the bus transportation package with hotel pick up in the morning which does a circle tour of the island and gets you to you the PRR at about 12:30. The PRR isn't that close to Waikiki so transport after might be an issue.

On 3/3/2024 at 5:20 PM, DCwom said:

gets you to you the PRR at about 12:30

Do you mean the PCC?

I think it would be VERY difficult to find a ride back to the ship unless you arranged to use the PCC buses that go back to Waikiki and I am not sure if they do one way transportation.