No tickets available for today's cruise

Guest jbme203

Guest jbme203

I bought a last minute cruise leaving today from Brooklyn.  I never got tickets.  On the phone the person said it should be fine but has.anyone gone to the port without a ticket?  Also I received a strange credit on my bank statement for $200 from msc.  I can call later but I have no idea why I did.  

It's no problem - take your booking confirmation with you (either on your phone or printed) and when you leave your baggage the porters will write the bag tags manually and then MSC will check you in at the terminal.  

No idea about the $200 credit though...

13 minutes ago, jbme203 said:

I bought a last minute cruise leaving today from Brooklyn.  I never got tickets. 

It should still be fine to just turn up, but did you complete the check-in process in the app?

Guest jbme203

Yes I am all checked in, thanks for the positive feedback about showing up without eticket

10 minutes ago, jbme203 said:

Yes I am all checked in, thanks for the positive feedback about showing up without eticket

You'll have the boarding passes in the app, and all you are really missing from the ticket is the luggage labels and the very small health questionnaire, both of which can be handled at the port.

12 hours ago, jbme203 said:

I bought a last minute cruise leaving today from Brooklyn.  I never got tickets.  On the phone the person said it should be fine but has.anyone gone to the port without a ticket?  Also I received a strange credit on my bank statement for $200 from msc.  I can call later but I have no idea why I did.  

Use the App at check in at the port. 

Don't call.  Ask on board.