Cape Liberty Park and Cruise Hotel

Any recommendations for a park and cruise hotel near Cape Liberty? It looks like there are a number of hotels around Newark airport that offer a special that includes one night stay and 7-8 days of parking. We live about 6 hours away and want to come in on Saturday and stay for the night before our cruise departure on Sunday. Some of the hotels where I've found deals include:

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Newark Liberty International

Courtyard by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Newark Liberty International Airport

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 hours ago, CruisingInFebruary said:

Any recommendations for a park and cruise hotel near Cape Liberty? 

Check Trinity Reservations(located in Hamburg NJ) for their arrangements with Cape Liberty area hotels. Very reputable company. They will charge your credit card at time of booking but I had no problem getting a refund when I later cancelled. Prices listed online include tax.

Check the shuttle schedule as to one demand or a specific time or 1 specific drop off/pick up time.

14 hours ago, meadowlander said:

Check Trinity Reservations(located in Hamburg NJ) for their arrangements with Cape Liberty area hotels. Very reputable company. They will charge your credit card at time of booking but I had no problem getting a refund when I later cancelled. Prices listed online include tax.

Check the shuttle schedule as to one demand or a specific time or 1 specific drop off/pick up time.

Thank you! I saw that company when searching but wasn't sure if it was recommended. Good to know it's a reputable company.