International Friends: London - Stonehenge - Southampton ?

Wondering about port drop off. If you've taken the tour/transport, what time did you get to the port?

Our sailing departs at 4pm and Princess states we are to be onboard 2 hrs before departure. International Friends says "All of our tours aim to have passengers at the ship by 2:00pm (ship departure time is usually at around 5:00pm)." 

I know International Friends is highly recommended, but I'm just wondering if anyone has ever heard of people NOT getting to the ship on time?

We are doing this in April, like other providers of shore excursions, they will have a full bus on passengers, they will get you there before the ship leaves.   I think I saw that they'll get there about 200.  Really looking forward to seeing Stonehenge, I have no concern at all about missing the ship.

No, I don't think it's ever happened - or ever likely to.

The tour-transfer is specifically for your ship, they will be aware of the sailing time and not missing the sailing for about 40 guests is top priority.

Both a 4pm sailing and last registration 2 hrs before sailing are unusual. Princess may be concerned about DIY cruisers making their own way to the port and understandably be misleading guests. 

No worries

JB 🙂