1st Tender if Not on Excursion?

Just wondering if when we arrive in Saint Tropez will my husband and I be allowed to board a tender when the excursions start or at least not have to wait until the excursions are over. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Just wondering if when we arrive in Saint Tropez will my husband and I be allowed to board a tender when the excursions start or at least not have to wait until the excursions are over. Thank you!

Just off Riviera and observed that folks on some O excursions went first, and DIYers were sandwiched between excursion groups as space allowed. I doubt you'll be first but doubt you'll be last. My suggestion is to get to the lounge early and get your tender ticket right away for best results.

• Like 4

Stop at Destinations and ask the staff how they are handling guests on private tours and tender tickets. Every port could be a bit different as well as how things are handled by individual Destinations Managers. We have found that asking for their assistance to expedite our tender trips has been better than getting to the Stage with the staff at the tables in the Lounge and demanding to be let off first.  Sometimes the entitled travelers make things tougher than they need to be. 
You should not have a problem, especially if there are only two of you and not some big group needing to tender. 
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Just wondering if when we arrive in Saint Tropez will my husband and I be allowed to board a tender when the excursions start or at least not have to wait until the excursions are over.

Check when scheduled to arrive versus when the early ship's excursions are scheduled to report at the lounge.

Then, on the morning, check visually when the 1st and 2nd tenders are looking as though they are about to start their runs ashore.

If earlier than the earliest shorex report times then you should be good to go on those.

Well, that's the plan anyway.

• Haha 1

The first few tenders are usually for ship excursions. Then a tender for independent travelers. Do get your tender ticket by showing up in the lounge when they open if getting an early tender is important. Don't rely on what the destination services folks tell you, they don't always give reliable information. After an hour or 2, you don't need tender tickets, only need them if you need to get off shortly after arrival.

• Haha 1