About Carry On Wine??

1 hour ago, Sailing12Away said:

Corkage fee would be charged at the time you bring it on. Where you choose to drink it is up to you. For us, we like to save our brought on wine for in the room since we can get drinks outside of it with no problem. It's inside the room on our balcony that we can't get it - so we have it ready in the cabin for when we want a late night top off.

It is my understanding that there is no corkage fee  People with the FAS drinks package can bring wine onboard with them. I thought it can only be drank in the cabin (or pay a corkage fee) but I was wrong.  In 2013 anyone could bring wine on board a Cunard liner (you didnt need the drinks package) and if you drank it in your cabin there was no corkage fee. If you chose to drink it at dinner in the dining room there was a corkage fee. That was the source of my confusion since I havent brought wine onto an NCL liner. Like you say, you can get drinks anywhere on the ship, so save the wine you brought on with you for the cabin.

2 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Corkage fee would be charged at the time you bring it on. Where you choose to drink it is up to you. For us, we like to save our brought on wine for in the room since we can get drinks outside of it with no problem. It's inside the room on our balcony that we can't get it - so we have it ready in the cabin for when we want a late night top off.

No corkage will be charged anywhere with FAS.

3 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

No corkage will be charged anywhere with FAS.

Yes, that is obvious and has been stated about 10x in this thread. 

Corkage fee only applies to folks who choose not to take a drink package.

My point was that IF it was applicable and going to be enforced, it would be at the time it is discovered in someone's bag. Not at the time they chose to drink it.