NCL help about Land and Sea Flight Changes Policy - ??

BrJa

Ok we are traveling form the east to do an Alaska Land tour to Denali, Alaska  which is an NCL Land Tour of theirs. 

Ok Since we are a group of 4 couples that did the flights, Tour & Cruise through NCL.

The Agent & NCL help people have not at any point before the 110 days prior to said printed trip flight agreement or to the policy to change any flights

called or replied to our request to change or modification to our flights

Today with under the 110 days they say it is policy that if you do any tours before or after a cruise you can not modify your flight dates.

Well, we see flights that would arrive around 1am or later the day of us leaving on the Alaska train ride to Denali Trip. 

Our Request is we would only like to arrive 1 day before our land tour to avoid the issues of not making it or sleeping issues.

I even said we would pay Hotel or difference if any in flights, or fully pay for the Hotel stay.

What options have any one done before? 

1. Cancel the fight option of their trip and do you're own?

2. Just try and hope you make the trip

Well this is long and I've looked for any options for a while and can't find anything 

Any help would be grateful 

Note we are traveling with 2 couples that have issues with traveling

Is it possible for you to get independent trip insurance in case your NCL flight doesn't make it?  Before purchasing independent insurance, please check with the insurance forum because I am not expert on cruise insurance and am not certain if an independent policy would help you here if there are problems with your flight.  

The NY Times just had an article on a passenger who booked airfare and travel insurance for her honeymoon through NCL.  The flight was cancelled, and then NCL's insurance refused to reimburse her for the trip.  Is there any chance of you getting independent insurance to cover you if your flight is delayed or cancelled?   (and please note this isn't a criticism solely of NCL - I think all the cruise lines insurance don't cover flight issues, even when you book both flights and the cruise through the cruise line.)    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/travel/cruise-travel-insurance.html

Also, I'm assuming you are aware of the Denali closures.  If not, you might want to consider if a different cruise tour might be better given the timing of your arrival and the Denali closures.

Edited by kitkat343