LILY PULITZER ON SILHOUETTE?

treehugr

Good morning all,

Inquiring for my wife...curious if Silhouette stores sell Lily Pulitzer merchandise currently? We were on the Equinox back in October and my wife found a few nice Lily outfits. We don't have a store within 75 miles, so she really enjoyed seeing an area dedicated for Lily on the ship. I'm not sure if Lily has a dedicated area fleetwide...can anyone who has been on the Silhouette recently confirm?

2 hours ago, treehugr said:

Good morning all,

Inquiring for my wife...curious if Silhouette stores sell Lily Pulitzer merchandise currently? We were on the Equinox back in October and my wife found a few nice Lily outfits. We don't have a store within 75 miles, so she really enjoyed seeing an area dedicated for Lily on the ship. I'm not sure if Lily has a dedicated area fleetwide...can anyone who has been on the Silhouette recently confirm?

Saw some LP items in their store when  I was onboard in November.

Just off the Ascent two weeks ago. They had a small selection of LP. I was very disappointed in the items they had. I saw 3 different tops that I purchased during their last online sale for 60% off that they still had at full price. If you fly into town before the cruise, check out a LP store if town.