Apex-When do Anytime Dining Reservations open?

sunnysideup

We are booked Feb 1 2025 on Apex with Anytime dining. I am not currently able to make main dining reservations. What is the timing that I might expect to see this open?  I know that I do not NEED reservations but I WANT to make them for our group. I previously made dining reservations for a cruise on Edge 11.5 months before sailing. 

4 hours ago, sunnysideup said:

We are booked Feb 1 2025 on Apex with Anytime dining. I am not currently able to make main dining reservations. What is the timing that I might expect to see this open?  I know that I do not NEED reservations but I WANT to make them for our group. I previously made dining reservations for a cruise on Edge 11.5 months before sailing. 

We were on the Apex in March 2023. I made 6:PM ATD reservations pre cruise in our CP. Once on board we were advised reservations would not be honored for ATD and the Apex wasn't doing early or late TD either. MDRs open at 5:30. We showed up every evening at 6 and were able to get the same two top table each evening with no waiting. We elected to go to the same MDR each evening. 

We booked the Edge on 18 March 2023 while on the Apex. Our Edge cruise is September 2024.  I was able to book ATD, 6:PM in our CP when we returned home. Go figure. 

3 hours ago, doghog said:

We were on the Apex in March 2023. I made 6:PM ATD reservations pre cruise in our CP. Once on board we were advised reservations would not be honored for ATD and the Apex wasn't doing early or late TD either. MDRs open at 5:30. We showed up every evening at 6 and were able to get the same two top table each evening with no waiting. We elected to go to the same MDR each evening. 

We booked the Edge on 18 March 2023 while on the Apex. Our Edge cruise is September 2024.  I was able to book ATD, 6:PM in our CP when we returned home. Go figure. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. We were on Ascent in Jan and had reservations each night on that cruise. However there was not a separate line for those with reservations so I am not sure that it really mattered. As you said-Go Figure.   Just happy to be cruise planning!

• Thanks 1