Punta Cana airport transfer questions

screamin400

In April we will be going to the DR. We fly into Punta Cana and need a transfer to our hotel in La Romana. Do you folks recommend anyone? Here is where things get sticky. Jet Blue just changed our airfare coming home. We fly out of Punta Cana at 1130am now. I think we are cutting very close. It is all of an hour drive to Punta Cana airport. Is it possible to make it you think? We are cruising NCL if that helps. Thanks

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

We used this company for transfers from our Punta Cana hotel to La Romana, then from port to PUJ at the end of our cruise. $90 each way for up to 4 people, clean van could accommodate more, probably negotiable.They wanted payment in USD cash. I found them from the Trip Advisor forum recommendations.

mikefisherpuntacana@gmail.com

Mike Fisher Tours&Travel:         
Our Excursions

The driver picking us up in Punta Cana was a bit early (nice), driver picking us up in La Romana not so much, although to be fair we did change the pickup time the day before. Neither spoke much English. Both vans were clean and appeared well maintained. 

We’d use them again.

Originally I had booked through a hotel booking site for about $60 but read some complaints about reliability of the actual transport company so cancelled. However we used that company in the Punta Cana area with no problems, so I probably could have saved the extra money.
Edited by ColdCruise