Booking excursions while on back to back cruise

smalltowner

Hi:

I am soon embarking on a back to back cruise of 36 nights on Sirena.  The first 24 nights consist of two segments but were booked as a single longer cruise and with the Simply More package.  The next 12 nights were booked separately because they are our 20th cruise, and have no package.  I have already booked excursions for the 24-day cruise using the excursion credits from the Simply More package.  Apart from the excursion credits, we have many more shipboard credits available to spend during the first 24 days, and not as many available for the second, 12-day, cruise.  I am wondering if anyone on a back-to-back cruise with separately booked segments has ever tried to go to the Destinations counter during the first segment to book excursions for the second segment.  I was hoping maybe if I could do that, the excursion cost would be charged to shipboard credit available on the first segment.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Penny

My initial thought, having done a B2B on Riviera 10-11/2023 is...do NOT wait that long to book excursions, whether private or thru O. You may find selection limited. And the best gone.

We book ours nearly 7-9 months out. My wife finished our private & O excursions for our 8-9/2023 B2B on Sirena in the Baltic last month. Final one is to the ABBA museum. (I hemmed & hawed about it.) She did nearly all of ours in Dec 2023.