Azamara devotees considering Seabourn

miss-heli

We have been more than happy with Azamara for many years but this summer we just can't find anything that we like that works for us time wise.

Seabourn have a sailing which we like.

It's more than we usually spend for Azamara but I still think it looks a good option.

Can anyone who has sailed both lines offer any comparisons ?

Also any tips for us first time Seabourn guests

TIA

51 minutes ago, miss-heli said:

We have been more than happy with Azamara for many years but this summer we just can't find anything that we like that works for us time wise.

Seabourn have a sailing which we like.

It's more than we usually spend for Azamara but I still think it looks a good option.

Can anyone who has sailed both lines offer any comparisons ?

Also any tips for us first time Seabourn guests

TIA

We have done 27 cruises on Azamara and are sailing for the 5th time on Seabourn in June. We love both lines and find the crew on both to be excellent - very friendly and helpful. Of course, the Azamara ships are older but, in our view, nicely decorated and comfortable with a great personal feeling to them. The Seabourn ships are more modern and spacious with fewer guests, and the theatre is bigger than the cabaret lounge on Azamara. The entertainment on both ships suits us as we aren’t into large production shows. We have seen excellent entertainers on both lines, although I think Seabourn has the edge. However, the sun loungers on Azamara are much better than those on Seabourn! I would say the food and drinks on Seabourn are more ‘upmarket’, with champagne available throughout the day. That being said, we are always happy with the food and complimentary drinks on Azamara. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email at rosteve@gmail.com. Rose

• Like 1