Club Orange Question

So I was thinking of purchasing the Club Orange package for our upcoming sailing on the Rotterdam.  I noticed that our cruise is sold out.  So, does anyone know what HAL gives you as an alternative benefit if they don't have any available rooms for the complementary upgrade?

This is from their site: When you join Club Orange, you will be upgraded to the best available stateroom within that category*. You will receive an alternative benefit if a stateroom upgrade is not available.

Thanks!

Keep in mind that if the cruise is sold out, the obc offered will be nowhere near the value of an upgrade from say an obstructed balcony to a category V balcony. My upcoming 24-day cruise with club orange next year got me a cabin that would have been $4000 more without the CO upgrade (according to my PCC). I think they only offer around $50/week obc if no upgrades available.

4 hours ago, MaxThrusters said:

Keep in mind that if the cruise is sold out, the obc offered will be nowhere near the value...I think they only offer around $50/week obc if no upgrades available.

Also keep in mind that CO itself is capacity controlled and can sell out independent of the sailing. With a cruise that is sold out, if CO is also sold out (highly likely), there's no OBC (or other alternative benefit) to receive.