Suite Cabin selection question on Enchanted

So we upgraded to a premium suite, S5 forward facing cabin, B102, and the upgrade offers went way down so we are debating if we want to put in another upgrade offer.  The penthouse actually looks a little smaller than the cabin we currently have with the exception of penthouse aft facing.  Does anyone know if those are wrap around balconies?  If so, that may be worth a bid for us.

Also the owners suites also look pretty much the same. Any thoughts on putting in a bit for one of those vs. just keeping our S5?  The balcony isnt great on our current suite, however, the balconies on the penthouse and owners suites dont look that good either with the exception of the aft facing one if that is truly a wrap around.

Any info is greatly appreciated because the bid prices are so low now, we are worried about winning something that may not be as good as what we already have.

Thanks

We’ve sailed on the Enchanted in one of the forward window suites and an aft suite.  The aft suites do have warp around balconies.  The ones on Dolphin and Emerald are quite large.  The aft suites are close to the suite lounge which is Mid aft Riviera deck.  Aloha or Baja, are good choices, if you can’t get Riviera,  I think the owners suite is on Emerald, so not sure about noise from club below.  But all are nice.  The side penthouse cabins are nice and across from the suite lounge.  It’s a good size.  Two balcony cabins, basically with small balconies, but two of them. 

The forward suites are near the retreat pool, up a few decks.  Also easy to get down to Sabatini’s for breakfast - deck 5.  It far from other things, like the suite lounge, main dining rooms.

thank you and we didnt realize the owners suite was above the nightclub. Been there done that on other ships and we could hear the thumping most of the night, im sure this ship has better insulation, but not going to chance it. Especially since it looks like the aft penthouse suites look very similar in size and location.

You hit on our main debate point last night with the penthouse suites that are along the side of the ship across from the lounge vs the forward premium suite we currently have.  They actually look smaller than what we have although much close to the lounge.

Thanks for the info.

I've stayed in the Owner's Suite on Enchanted once before and will be again in a few weeks.  Never heard noise from the club below.  Balcony is wrap around but not as deep as Dolphin or Riviera.  The difference is that the cabin is 3 times the size of a penthouse suite.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

LOVED the S5 forward suite.

Recently off Discovery so I assume it is the same. Wound up with that only because it was the last suite available for our cruise.

The bad point is it is FAR from everything but the good point is the cabin !

HUGE. LOVED the layout.

There are picture windows across from the bed . There are blackout curtains but we did not us them because there was no ship lighting near by.  That way you wake up to the sunrise !

No need to store your luggage under the bed because the cabin is HUGE. Bigger than a Penthouse.

I think it is cheaper because of the location.

We are old & were able to make the trek OK. I would get one of these cabins again.

3 hours ago, Shippy said:

LOVED the S5 forward suite.

Recently off Discovery so I assume it is the same. Wound up with that only because it was the last suite available for our cruise.

The bad point is it is FAR from everything but the good point is the cabin !

HUGE. LOVED the layout.

There are picture windows across from the bed . There are blackout curtains but we did not us them because there was no ship lighting near by.  That way you wake up to the sunrise !

No need to store your luggage under the bed because the cabin is HUGE. Bigger than a Penthouse.

I think it is cheaper because of the location.

We are old & were able to make the trek OK. I would get one of these cabins again.

Thank you and thats exactly our thinking. We are trying to figure out what upgrades are really worth it to us.  I think we decided on the owner suite and penthouse aft facing to bid on.  Other than that, our current cabin is perfect.  We had a similar one on NCL and it was wonderful.  Super big and the location wasnt an issue for us.  Probably a benefit for us to get a bit of exercise to the different areas...

thx for the info

9 hours ago, 20165 said:

thank you and we didnt realize the owners suite was above the nightclub. Been there done that on other ships and we could hear the thumping most of the night, im sure this ship has better insulation, but not going to chance it. Especially since it looks like the aft penthouse suites look very similar in size and location.

You hit on our main debate point last night with the penthouse suites that are along the side of the ship across from the lounge vs the forward premium suite we currently have.  They actually look smaller than what we have although much close to the lounge.

Thanks for the info.

Those side penthouses are S4  suites and are much smaller than the S3 aft wraparounds on the same deck. The balconies are way too narrow to even use a lounger