Silver Nova show times

SLC0606

Hello, 

I’m new to cruise critic.  I tried to search for the answer to my question, but couldn’t find anything.  We are booked on an upcoming cruise on Silver Nova and reserved dinners at 8pm.  What time do the evening shows start, because we don’t want to miss the entertainment each night?  This is our first time cruising with Silversea.

• Like 1

We have been on Silver Nova since January 4.  The standard show time has been 10 pm.  There have been a number of 6:30 shows......supposedly based on passenger requests.  Either way, dinner at 8 should work.

13 hours ago, hbhakh said:

We have been on Silver Nova since January 4.  The standard show time has been 10 pm.  There have been a number of 6:30 shows......supposedly based on passenger requests.  Either way, dinner at 8 should work.

We don't do shows but are very interested in live music for dancing.  How has that been on Nova?  We board next week.

We were on the Nova for 20 days Lima to BA ( mid Jan to early Feb). After 10 pm many nights there was a DJ in the Panorama. Lots of dancing. Other nights it was karaoke and we left - not our thing.

The Nova band played before and after dinner. They were great  and if people were dancing they were very accomodating.