Sun Princess Cabana Disappointment .................

deultgen

1 hour ago, lovevacadays said:

Thanks for sharing. It will be interesting to see which cabins in all categories are the best on Sun Princess. 

Another thanks.   I think we will enjoy the room.   

My friends and I were discussing the Cabanas with the tall balcony barrier.  One said that the balcony looks like and aquarium and the passenger is the fish.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

My friends and I were discussing the Cabanas with the tall balcony barrier.  One said that the balcony looks like and aquarium and the passenger is the fish.

Still interesting that no passengers in those cabins on the cruise have complained about the glass?  I can see how it could be a plus in cold weather or a long crossing. I’m sure there is a legitimate reason why it was designed that way on this large a Princess ship.

Edited by PrincessLuver
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, 555 said:

So far I haven't heard an explanation about it. It does appear that the lounges could be used by anyone in that section.

Maybe the access door at the ends is blocked unless your medallion is programed to open it?

Yes. The doors out into that area will only open to people with the access on their card because they have a Cabana cabin. 

On 3/3/2024 at 3:31 AM, Princessfan20 said:

Still waiting for someone who is on the Sun NOW to confirm "how awful the Cabana Minis are" like many have been suggesting here.

I find it surprising that there almost no post of current passengers on the Sun, in a Cabana Mini, who have complained yet, expect for some on these boards who are going off a partial picture of the cabin or cabins from another cruise company's ships?

There’s a woman on board who was upgraded to one of these on this first sailing. She has posted on F..B about not enjoying the experience of this type of cabin. However she is travelling alone and is not someone who normally sits out and sunbathes. So I could see how this wouldn’t suit her. 

As a couple who enjoys spending a morning sitting out reading our books. With the occasional dip. This type of cabin, with direct access to the comfy seating and the spa pool looks like something we could enjoy. 

• Like 1