Magnifica daily planners

Rosebud5t

On 2/28/2024 at 7:19 PM, Rosebud5t said:

Does anyone have daily planners they could share from a recent Magnifica 3-day sailing? I've searched and can't find any. 

When you say daily planners, do you mean an itinerary as in the programs/activities that will be provided by the ship?

6 hours ago, Jadycruz said:

When you say daily planners, do you mean an itinerary as in the programs/activities that will be provided by the ship?

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.

40 minutes ago, Rosebud5t said:

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.

Planners are the same one for all (YC are a bit different, not so much).

It is impossible to know Daily planners because there's information such as

- date

- weather in THAT date

- port information (that would be the same one but .... just they can have anything new, they will print it)

- discounts. MSC will offer several discounts all days in some issues. They can be the same one (or not) than previous week

and other information like.... a tournament in the pool at 16:30 but last week they did at 16:00 (so last daily planner is not valid).

Nevertheless there's information that barely will change as

- excursion information

- timetable for restaurants and bars...

if you search in these forums you will find other daily planners. They will not be the same one but quite near indeed

I understand the admin type of information (date, weather, ports, etc) would be different, as well as specific times for things. I was more looking to see what kinds of activities, theme nights, etc. this ship generally has, which could be very different than on the much larger MSC ships and longer sailings, both of which I'm used to. 

4 minutes ago, Rosebud5t said:

I understand the admin type of information (date, weather, ports, etc) would be different, as well as specific times for things. I was more looking to see what kinds of activities, theme nights, etc. this ship generally has, which could be very different than on the much larger MSC ships and longer sailings, both of which I'm used to. 

Hello

Have a look to this post

One forumer posted all daily planners for a 7 day cruise in North Europa last summer.

After doing a cruise, try to post yours too!!

We just sailed a 3-day Magnifica in February.  I never found a Daily in advance, and I unfortunately did not keep mine.

Only theme night we had was white night.  

Day time activities included trivia several times, games by the pool, sport games meet-ups. 

Nighttime included karaoke, silent disco, some game shows (we didn't go so I can't remember which ones), production shows each night, and a late night "rated R" comedian.

Let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for or have any questions.

Even if MSC had a schedule, they can change from one cruise to other.

For instance, I have glanced and noticed that

- there are three shows per day at theatre. I bet most of times they will have the same sequence, but they could change

- there are 3-4 dancing classes per day along all the day (morning, afternoon, evening and night), with all types of dancing

- I have seen several tournaments, quizzes and other games. I bet they will be according with at sea days or all onboard times

so.... I guess any random daily planner would be helpful but you will not be able to assure the accurate daily planner you will have

15 hours ago, bostoncruisegal said:

We just sailed a 3-day Magnifica in February.  I never found a Daily in advance, and I unfortunately did not keep mine.

Only theme night we had was white night.  

Day time activities included trivia several times, games by the pool, sport games meet-ups. 

Nighttime included karaoke, silent disco, some game shows (we didn't go so I can't remember which ones), production shows each night, and a late night "rated R" comedian.

Let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for or have any questions.

This is very very helpful, thank you so much! It's always especially helpful to know theme nights ahead of time, especially on a short cruise. I've never done a 3-night cruise before, so I usually have plenty to choose from, but will pack very light this time. It's also great to see that for a small ship there seems to be a lot to keep entertained if the weather isn't great or I need a break from the sun.