Lotus Spa = Penthouse Suite?

Bgwest

It's been two years since we've sailed in a full suite. Just booked an S3 on the Regal. With all of the cutbacks, I'm wondering if the following still an included perk:

Complimentary Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite access on select ships*

Mis-named (as in most things).  The Grand Class/GEM ships (except the Grand) have access to Thermal Suites (hot stone beds and saunas).  The Regal Class ships have a small print disclaimer (not available).  They do have the "Enclave" I believe?  Not complimentary to Suite Passengers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We were on the Royal last year and got access to the Enclave.  There was a letter in the cabin that said we had this access.  I haven’t seen that before on the Royal Class ships.  The letter was from the concierge.  I’ve read other reports of people getting access as well, but it’s not a listed perk.  I was surprised. So maybe…? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.princess.com/en-us/faq/onboard-experience#onboard-experience

under "stateroom services":

Mini-suites include a welcome glass of sparkling wine, two televisions, a sitting area and a spacious closet, while full suites offer all of these premiums plus complimentary laundry, and use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite (on select ships, excluding Discovery Princess℠, Sky Princess®, Enchanted Princess®, Royal Princess®, Regal Princess®, Majestic Princess®, and Grand Princess®), one-time free mini-bar setup and use of our Disembarkation Lounge.

5 hours ago, CruisinFinsUp said:

https://www.princess.com/en-us/faq/onboard-experience#onboard-experience

under "stateroom services":

Mini-suites include a welcome glass of sparkling wine, two televisions, a sitting area and a spacious closet, while full suites offer all of these premiums plus complimentary laundry, and use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite (on select ships, excluding Discovery Princess℠, Sky Princess®, Enchanted Princess®, Royal Princess®, Regal Princess®, Majestic Princess®, and Grand Princess®), one-time free mini-bar setup and use of our Disembarkation Lounge.

Very true that the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite listed as a suite perk in this document. However, this document is not at all current so I guess what I'm really asking, is the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite STILL an included suite cabin perk or has this particular perk been eliminated. 

Same with the other suite perks listed in the document link. How many are still included as suite perks.