Review with pictures - MSC Seascape - East Caribbean - Aurea - February 17, 2024 - 7 nights

Match Game 72

thank you for one of the best, if not the best, review i have ever read on cruise critic.  your descriptions and comments are objective, informational, and helpful.  your pictures are clear, and follow your commentary, so we can actually see what you are describing.  did you ever work as a journalistic reporter?  without all the bombast, ravings and rantings, you have presented a truthful critique of your trip, and am looking forward to mine in april.  -- marina blu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marinablu said:

thank you for one of the best, if not the best, review i have ever read on cruise critic.  your descriptions and comments are objective, informational, and helpful.  your pictures are clear, and follow your commentary, so we can actually see what you are describing.  did you ever work as a journalistic reporter?  without all the bombast, ravings and rantings, you have presented a truthful critique of your trip, and am looking forward to mine in april.  -- marina blu

Thank you for the kind words!

I was in the journalism club in high school. It was only 35 years ago so I am certain the learnings are still top of mind.  😉

Seriously, I am glad to be helpful. I have learned a lot from cruise critic posts in the past.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Wow!!! For my honeymoon, I am booked in the same room as you were - Grand Suite #12002 on the MSC Seacape on June 29th!  This will be my second cruise (RC) but my first time with MSC and my future hubby's first cruise ever!

Thanks for the great room pictures (pls share more if you have any) and honest review... but I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions about that specific room..?

The balcony seemed to be quite small and had an obstructed view. Were you still able to watch/see the Ocean Cay lighthouse and light show from your room?

Was it a long walk from the room to the closet set of elevators or stairs?

Is there a TV in both the living room area and the bedroom area? Were there more than 1 electric outlet in both areas?

Is the mini-bar fridge drinks free with Aurea? Also was the continental breakfast free or just free delivery?

Just trying to get as much info about the room and all the Aurea service options before we set sail! THANKS 🥰