Too much time in Windsor? Where to go?

We've visited London 5 times now, checked off everything on our London must-do list. We wanted this next trip to be a little more low-key and decided to stay in Windsor for two days pre-cruise (the first day we will probably be moving slowly after an overnight flight from the US). We toured Windsor Castle once with an International Friends transfer/tour, but did not spend any other time in Windsor. 

Now, our flight has been changed and we will have three days. Is that too much time in Windsor? Other than the castle, and walking around the town shops etc., what would you suggest visiting in the Windsor area? Should we go somewhere else for a day? Suggestions? 

If Windsor is more suited to a one-day visit, we could do that after the cruise instead and spend a few days somewhere else pre-cruise...I'm just not sure where to go. We've been to Bath and the Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Oxford, Cambridge, Canterbury and of course Southampton. 

Another consideration--we usually book private car transfers since Mr. Blue travels with a standard wheelchair and I do not like hauling luggage around on trains. 

Decisions, decisions....it's a wonderful problem to have. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Nevermind---all figured out. Since flights have changed and the trip is extended now, we will return to our favorite London hotel pre-cruise and do Windsor post-cruise. Who doesn't love time in London!

I have a tendency to plan too early then go back to the drawing board when changes happen 🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...