Labadee Zip Line and Coaster Schedules, Duration

Hi,

We're booked for Zipline at 10am and Coaster at 1pm.  

• How long does the Zipline take?
  • Does our reservation time for the Coaster matter, or can we go anytime?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, due to recent events.....you may not be going to Labadee at all anymore (shame, its amazing) I've done the coaster and the zip both times I've visited. 

Coaster res probably wont really matter, last year when we were there the all day coaster pass was sold out and we had something like an 11am coaster time, we walked over to it pretty much as soon as we were cleared to leave the ship and were let on, they even let us have a second ride for free since there wasn't anymore around which was cool, because we couldn't get the day pass we had gotten the visit before.

As far as the Zip goes, my first visit we did the sitdown one (only one they had at the time) and while we had the second group for the day, were able to walk up and go with the first group. Last year we did the head first / superman style but due to high winds they weren't doing them in the morning and once the zip opened it was only the head first side, no sit down zips were allowed. 

The whole trip was rather quick, get in the truck, ride up the hill, harness up,....go! My friend and I were the first to go in our group of maybe 8 people total. the whole process isn't even an hour but its 100% worth it. 

Heres a video from 10 years ago, of the sitdown zip

and a video from the coaster too ❤️

• Like 1

For the coaster you can almost always buy them right at the little booth for single rides. The zip line check in might have availability as well but is more likely to be sold out