Refreshment Package

What would you consider a good daily price for the refreshment package (before gratuities)? I know sales vary but I’m just trying to see what I should be hoping to see price wise for the refreshment package. I’ll be sailing on Oasis in November. Thank you!

It's been holding steady at $29.99 on all my cruises. I saw it drop to $27.99 on one of my sailings. 

Used to buy it on every sailing pre Covid when it was $18 a day on sale, but with the current prices and diamond vouchers, we haven't got it in a while. 

I kicked myself when I didn't buy it when I booked my cruise bc the price increased and I worried I'd never see it drop it again.  It went from $27.99 up to $31.99.  But I saw it drop to $23.99 again (on Icon) I believe it was around Black Friday and cancelled and rebooked at the lower rate. 

1 hour ago, dad son team said:

I think anything under $30 is probably good.  My upcoming cruise has it at 29.99 but it was up to 32.99 not long ago.  

2 hours ago, ShipsandDipper said:

Best price we saw for 7-day on Harmony was $23.99/day, during Black Friday sales.

We saw the $23.99/day (plus 18% grat) also during Black Friday sale for our 8 night Symphony sailing. After that - I also saw one short time period (1 days or a few, can't remember) where it was $27.99, the normal "sale" has been $29.99, and I'm also starting to see more $32.99 and $33.99 as we get closer to the sailing.

Another thing I considered: what would I spend on the drinks I want to have? Just like alcohol packages, what's my break even with a drink package? That helped me know where the price was worth it. 

We had $19.99/day for oasis 2023, bought black Friday 2022. 

We have $23.99/day for Brilliance in October 2024, bought black Friday 2023. 

5 hours ago, garnet115 said:

Are there times other than Black Friday when they run sales on packages?  I just booked a cruise for October, so no Black Friday before then!  

Many but not usually as low as BF.

• Like 1