How can I book shows when the app and website tell me they are not yet available?

I’ll be sailing on Harmony June 9 and see on our roll call that others have booked entertainment already. I’ve tried both the app and the website and I get notice to check back later. I did ask the posters whether they had early access because of suite category or loyalty status and the answer was no. Does anyone know how I can remedy this?  (Our 13 year old grandchild will be crushed if she can’t see Grease!)

I am not on your sailing, but reserving shows on Oasis class ships have been happening the beginning of the month prior to sailing.  I expect yours to open May 1st or shortly after.

Thanks.  I would have assumed that if not for the others who were able to do it. Maybe a fluke?  In any case, I’ll check it out later. 

18 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I am not on your sailing, but reserving shows on Oasis class ships have been happening the beginning of the month prior to sailing.  I expect yours to open May 1st or shortly after.

This may have JUST changed - I'm seeing several reports of people being able to book earlier ahead now. 

@J80crew It is strange that you cannot see it on the website planner. The app glitches a lot - are you definitely looking at your own sailing? (I say that because sometimes I flip over to an earlier sailing of my ship to check things out and forget the next time I come back.) Maybe sign out/sign back in, or clear cache or uninstall/reinstall. I don't know if any of that will help, especially if your planner on the website is still not letting you reserve. You may need to call Royal. 

58 minutes ago, J80crew said:

Thanks.  I would have assumed that if not for the others who were able to do it. Maybe a fluke?  In any case, I’ll check it out later. 

We're on Harmony the week after you and I see the same thing for entertainment on the web site - check back later. As to the app, I don't see any option for entertainment reservations. But I wasn't expecting anything different until I saw your post above about others being able to reserve now.