O Life excursions

Jack1

Last year we booked a BtoB  cruise under O Life.  When Simply More was offered we compared the benefits and decided to stay with O Life.

Shore excursions have finally become available to book. We have 3 included excursions for  each of us per segment. 

Looking at the booking page i know we can't book OS or OE excursions for our included tours.  My questions are:

* to book the included excursions do we just pick the 3 we want (on line)?  Will it show up as n/c?

* I notice that we need to book a minimum of 5 excursions to get the 25% off.  Can we book any tour(including the OS and OE) to get the 25% off and pay the Simply More price?

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jack1 said:

Last year we booked a BtoB  cruise under O Life.  When Simply More was offered we compared the benefits and decided to stay with O Life.

Shore excursions have finally become available to book. We have 3 included excursions for  each of us per segment. 

Looking at the booking page i know we can't book OS or OE excursions for our included tours.  My questions are:

* to book the included excursions do we just pick the 3 we want (on line)?  Will it show up as n/c?

* I notice that we need to book a minimum of 5 excursions to get the 25% off.  Can we book any tour(including the OS and OE) to get the 25% off and pay the Simply More price?

Thank you.

The online shorex booking is a comedy of errors. I use the cart just to make communication with the O phone rep easier (I don't do well verbally, especially on the phone). I just did this (albeit with SM), and had some show as full price, some had the discount, and one was $0...never had that happen before. So, go ahead and use the cart if you want, but call to actually purchase the shorex.

The 5 excursions to get the 25% discount can be any excursion from $50 kayaks to $900+ plane rides. "Executive Cars/Vans" are the only ones that I remember that do not get discounted. Sometimes 5 excursions can total up to less $$ than 3 or 4 excursions.

Oh, and make sure to get the itemized pdf from the O-rep (or via your TA). I will show the full price, then the discounted price (e.g., $0 for OLife shorex). And to be clear, OLife shorex count toward your minimum for the discount.

Edited by AMHuntFerry

Do call Oceania or have your travel agent book for you. If you use the cart online, you will end up calling anyway to get the pricing fixed.

Yes to your 2nd question.

• Like 1