Where is the Star going?

I can tell you where the Star is not going...the May trips in and out of Portsmouth have all been changed to Southampton after most people have arranged transportation to Portsmouth.  Our May 18th to Reykjavik has lost two stops and now have two additional days at sea and swapped one in Iceland, on top of the change to the embarkation port.  Here's $50 non refundable OBC for the inconvenience.  One of the ports removed was Faroe Islands, which was a reason many on our roll call had selected this particular cruise. Yes, we will still enjoy our cruise, but are disappointed.

As we know NCL is horrible at communication.  We saw the changes in the Portsmouth news and on the port authority websites, but NCL kept insisting there were no changes until they notified us yesterday.  I know the agents can only say what they see, but geez, if the press is reporting the change, you would think NCL would be in front of the announcement with their guests.

So many reports of changes in itinerary after final payment.  I've lost trust in NCL actually delivering the itineraries they sell.