Vibe Passes Newly Available for May on Joy !

Just purchased Vibe passes for May cruise on Joy that have been “unavailable “ since I booked! I guess their new expansion opened up more passes. 

• Like 2

And I booked the thermal spa for a cruise in June (and others in the roll call on another site are saying that Vibe was available. I'd had it for months, but it had sold out of the "old quantity," I guess).

I guess NCL's systems are wising up to the reality of what happened in dry dock :).

10 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Glad to hear it.   I had previously posted that I thought they were holding back the new passes and glad I was right.

Yes i thought so too. Glad we were right 🙂

once your reservation is booked, you can add vibe passes to your itinerary.

the vibe is currently available for booking on sailings up to 12/31/25, provided the allotment of passes designated for presale has not been sold out or vibe passes haven't been blocked for logistical reasons, as they were recently on the joy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UKstages said:

once your reservation is booked, you can add vibe passes to your itinerary.

the vibe is currently available for booking on sailings up to 12/31/25, provided the allotment of passes designated for presale has not been sold out or vibe passes haven't been blocked for logistical reasons, as they were recently on the joy. 

Great thank you

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

How far in advance can you usually book the passes?

We booked our upcoming Dec cruise vibe passes for Escape at time of booking.  First part of Feb.  CAS agent that I booked it with said I would not be able to book vibe passes until about 60 days out.  Once I got through with her I went to NCL website and noticed vibe passes on my cruise were available for booking.  They were under the entertainment section.

It may vary from ship to ship.  I would try to book them as soon as you possibly can.  The vibe is popular with a lot of people and sells out fast.

To @Chirphy6438  some vibes do not have cabanas.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chirphy6438 said:

I was wondering how to book a cabana too.  I don't see an option on NCL

Somebody posted an image a few days ago that showed joy cabana rental prices, but I can’t find it.

Rumor is they will eventually be available for rental but it may be a few months.

4 hours ago, 2boyzmom said:

Yes i thought so too. Glad we were right 🙂

Me too!  Have a wonderful time!

I am still trying to trade in our Vibe passes for the new cabanas for our June Joy cruise.   

1 hour ago, JamesIowa said:

Somebody posted an image a few days ago that showed joy cabana rental prices, but I can’t find it.

Rumor is they will eventually be available for rental but it may be a few months.

I saw it a little back too and promptly updated my handy dandy vacation excel spreadsheet with the potential new cost of switching out our Vibe passes for cabanas.  I wrote an additional expense of $192 per cabin.   However, this price adjustment reflects our cost of $229 per Vibe pass when we secured them in July 2022 for our Joy cruise this June.   

We paid $599 for our Encore cabana last month (which we secured in July 2022) so it looks like prices have been raised.  But our February 2025 Viva cabana was secured for $659.   

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

I saw it a little back too and promptly updated my handy dandy vacation excel spreadsheet with the potential new cost of switching out our Vibe passes for cabanas.  I wrote an additional expense of $192 per cabin.   However, this price adjustment reflects our cost of $229 per Vibe pass when we secured them in July 2022 for our Joy cruise this June.   

We paid $599 for our Encore cabana last month (which we secured in July 2022) so it looks like prices have been raised.  But our February 2025 Viva cabana was secured for $659.   

Fwiw, I think it’s the same for me. Vibe access for 15 day cruise $309, and the cabana price I saw of $749 are the same as I paid last year (Dec 23).

edit: this was on bliss

Edited by JamesIowa