Buying drink at Amsterdam port.

We are flying into Schiphol Airport and have the RCL shuttle directly to the cruise terminal to board Jewel of the Sea. Does anyone know if there is a shop we would be able to walk to so that we can buy the allowance of wine and non alcoholic drinks. Obviously as we are flying we are limited with luggage and we are a couple of cruises short of Diamond so we need all the help we can get. I appreciate any advice, cheers🍾

If I remember correctly there is a duty free just after you go through the EU immigration lines. Be sure to leave plenty of time the line can be quite long depending on the time of day. 

• Like 1

Just an FYI to others:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy  

On embarkation day, each guest of drinking age may bring one (1) sealed 750 ml bottle of wine or champagne. 

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom.

We cruised out of Amsterdam last June. After we checked in and right before boarding the ship there was a stand selling soda and wine. We didn't purchase anything so I don't know exactly was was being sold.