Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik

1 hour ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Our friends are interested in booking the NCL GOT tour in Dubrovnik. Is this worthwhile or could someone recommend a private tour company that does it better?  

No tour is actually need, because if you google something along the lines of "self guided walking tour of GOT locations Dubrovnik", you should find several options you could either take with you or access them when there. (gypsmycity being one of them)

And if you google without the words "self guided" you should find several companies offering the tour. You could then look at their reviews to help you decide which one, or if you would be better with the ship shorex..

On that topic, as your question is specific to NCL, consider cross posting on the NCL forum where NCL passengers who did this tour would be more likely to see it and reply.

2 hours ago, edinburgher said:

No tour is actually need, because if you google something along the lines of "self guided walking tour of GOT locations Dubrovnik", you should find several options you could either take with you or access them when there. (gypsmycity being one of them)

And if you google without the words "self guided" you should find several companies offering the tour. You could then look at their reviews to help you decide which one, or if you would be better with the ship shorex..

On that topic, as your question is specific to NCL, consider cross posting on the NCL forum where NCL passengers who did this tour would be more likely to see it and reply.

Thanks!  I had considered asking there but assumed they would just move it here. However, since you recommended I do so, I did. Hopefully someone that’s been on it will chime in. 

• Like 1

Oh gosh, I don't remember, but Tom was a great communicator so just contact him with what you would like to do and with how many. I guarantee it will be reasonable, particularly compared to the ships cattle call😉