Off-menu cocktail prices.

no1talks

For purposes of staying within the $13.50 price limit of the drink package, how does Cunard price cocktails not appearing on their menu? One-liquor drinks would seem to be simple enough, but what about libations calling for two, three, or even four alcoholic ingredients? Thank you in advance for your expertise.  

On our recent QM2 voyage we enjoyed several delightful hours in the Commodore Club. One evening I requested a Twentieth Century cocktail. The bartender had not heard of it, but the drink waiter conveyed the ingredients to the bartender. The drink I received was not as good as the Twentieth Centuries my husband makes, but it was fine. We had the Drinks Package and there was no problem with my bespoke cocktail being included in same. Cheers!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, no1talks said:

For purposes of staying within the $13.50 price limit of the drink package, how does Cunard price cocktails not appearing on their menu? One-liquor drinks would seem to be simple enough, but what about libations calling for two, three, or even four alcoholic ingredients? Thank you in advance for your expertise.  

One evening I asked for a cocktail that didn't appear on the menu and simply asked if that could be made within the limitations of the package. Waiter said it could and had it made for me. Very simple.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleFish1976 said:

One evening I asked for a cocktail that didn't appear on the menu and simply asked if that could be made within the limitations of the package. Waiter said it could and had it made for me. Very simple.

I'm more of a forewarned-is-forearmed sort of person.

If I know the official method of computing non-standard drink prices, I can order a drink without having a 2nd choice order at the ready.

I'm sure that they can easily make a 'smaller' measure to bring it in on budget. e.g. when they do the Martini mixology classes, the servings are smaller / in a smaller glass than the larger glass you would get if ordered off the menu. 

• Like 1