Vancouver Port-RV Parking?

Has anyone taken their RV up to Vancouver and found a place to store it while on a cruise.  I know of an RV park outside of Seattle that we can store ours at and then drive or take the train up to Vancouver but I was curious as to if there is something in the Vancouver area.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, luv2camp04 said:

Has anyone taken their RV up to Vancouver and found a place to store it while on a cruise.  I know of an RV park outside of Seattle that we can store ours at and then drive or take the train up to Vancouver but I was curious as to if there is something in the Vancouver area.

Thanks!

This came up a few years back, and given nobody built any new RV-capable parking downtown since the answer remains that there really aren't any parking lots proper - but if you call one of the local towing companies, they will usually let you store vehicles in their secure impound lots! The closest one to downtown is Busters, behind Pacific Central (Amtrak) station, so approx a $15 cab ride - or if you are traveling light and avoid peak times, you might even risk SkyTrain (technically no big bags allowed on that line, as there is nowhere to put them that doesn't violate transit bylaws by blocking an aisle or wheelchair/bike spot or a seat, but a lot of folks successfully cheat the system due to lack of enforcement on the unmanned trains...)