CONGRATS PASSENGER RELATIONS Princess

2ladies

Mr. Aaron Boldon of Princess Passenger Relations department sent me the most charming, apologetic letter I have ever received from any customer relations department! It was only a small matter - but, by writing such a nice letter, I am big fan of Princess once again!!

I am putting at the back of my mind the discourteous way a letter I wrote to the Captain of the Star was handled - and I believe that such ignorance would never have occurred before the takeover!!! But everything changes and we have to move with the times!!

All the lines have their pluses and minuses - we are also good customers of Celebrity and suggest you have a look on the Celebrity site at my post "Champagne - NOT" to see the treatment we received there - their customer relations rep was extremely abrupt on the 'phone!!!

I have had odd problems with Princess, but I have always come away from them with a good feeling. However, after my one outing with Celebrity I concluded that if they did have any 'Passenger Relations', I never did find them, what I got was worse than their 'Plonk Champagne'. john

Archived