Transfer reservation

We might need more details to be helpful, but generally yes.

Each itinerary has it's own rates, offers, etc. Depending on what you initially booked, you'll be on the hook for any fare difference and potentially cancellation penalty if Carnival chooses to consider it that way.

Recently I did this (well before Final Payment deadline) and was charged $50pp "penalty" - EVERYTHING else was refunded and credited to my BpfA VISA within several days.  My Booking number WAS changed.

19 minutes ago, tauep24 said:

mz-s, what penalties.  I know if i cancel it's a $198 cancel fee.  Do you think that they would just transfer my reservation?

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3401/~/i-need-to-cancel-my-booking%2C-is-there-a-penalty%3F

You are asking for a cancel and re-booking. There is no "tranfer"

The days of Carnival waiving cancel fees are over once they stopped requiring testing or proof of vaccination for COVID, but you can certainly ask when you call. I have personally not been successful with getting change fees waived since COVID but you may be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tauep24 said:

mz-s, what penalties.  I know if i cancel it's a $198 cancel fee.  Do you think that they would just transfer my reservation?

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3401/~/i-need-to-cancel-my-booking%2C-is-there-a-penalty%3F

You are asking for a cancel and re-booking. There is no "tranfer"

The days of Carnival waiving cancel fees are over once they stopped requiring testing or proof of vaccination for COVID, but you can certainly ask when you call. I have personally not been successful with getting change fees waived since COVID but you may be.

mz-s is correct.  

• Like 1