Vancouver Excursion Question

cws

I have a question for those that have taken a Royal Caribbean cruise to Alaska that ends in Vancouver. One of the Royal Caribbean excursions in Vancouver is a 2-1/2 hour city tour before being taken to the airport for the trip home. If anybody has taken this tour, does it include a stop at the Vancouver Lookout tower?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Are you doing Seward to Vancouver? We taking Radiance of the Seas 7/29. THere was a special on this trip on the trael Channel last night. Looking forwar to this trip. We're staying over in Vancouver 2 nights after the cruise.I here Vancouver is beautiful.. I would love to hear from anyone who has any dining advice and touring suggestions!

Melissa

Going back about 7 years ago we rented a car and drove to 2 parks that have the largest expansion bridge (like in Indiana Jones movies). We then went on to Whistler Mountain. The trip took all day and it was absolutely beautiful. It was summer and at one park there were cliff divers and at Whistler there were hang gliders out. Also we took a tram to top that took over 20 minutes to get to top. It was awesome. Just ask the concierge about the expansion bridge parks and they'll guide you.

At the conclusion of our cruise from Hawaii on Rhapsody of the Seas, several years ago, RCI gave us a wonderful tour of Vancouver before taking us to our hotel (Hyatt Regency). I don't specifically remember a lookout tower, but do recall visiting Stanley Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Granville Market, Chinatown, Gastown, Robson Street and many other highlights. It really covered most of the highlights of this great city. At the end of a Dawn Princess Alaska cruise a few years later, we were given a condensesd version of this tour before being taken to the Pan Pacific. Vancouver is such a wonderful city that we always try to build some extra days into our trips so that we can enjoy all that it has to offer.:)

I have a question for those that have taken a Royal Caribbean cruise to Alaska that ends in Vancouver. One of the Royal Caribbean excursions in Vancouver is a 2-1/2 hour city tour before being taken to the airport for the trip home. If anybody has taken this tour, does it include a stop at the Vancouver Lookout tower?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm not sure if it's in your tour, but what you are talking about is the "Sears Harbour Centre". The tower is there.

Judy, the bridge you are talking about is the Capiliano Suspension Bridge

http://www.capbridge.com/

Mav - there are tons of good restaurants in Vancouver. My fave restaurant is Joe Fortes, http://www.joefortes.ca/. You can get an idea of the different restaurants here: http://www.vancouverrestaurantguide.net/vancouver/vancouver_restaurants.htm

I hope you enjoy Vancovuer!

Archived