Horizon Welcome Show Time?

Hello,

We're going on the Horizon in 4 weeks out of Miami, doing the ABC islands. Does anyone know what time the embarkation night Welcome Show is? We're trying to plan a specialty restaurant dinner to coincide with the show. Thanks in advance.

Posted (edited)

I think it's usually at 9:30PM fleetwide. They schedule it late so it doesn't conflict with most folk's supper.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, all times that would allow us to have dinner before the show are sold out online. Will I have a chance to make an early reservation upon embarkation at the restaurant podium (like NCL allows)? 

12 hours ago, Rickgina said:

Ok, all times that would allow us to have dinner before the show are sold out online. Will I have a chance to make an early reservation upon embarkation at the restaurant podium (like NCL allows)? 

Depends on the restaurant. Teppanyaki probably not, it is small and does book up. The rest probably so.

Go to the restaurant or the booth for the restaurant during embarkation, there should be someone there who can help you book a reservation.

On 3/29/2024 at 7:10 PM, Rickgina said:

Hello,

We're going on the Horizon in 4 weeks out of Miami, doing the ABC islands. Does anyone know what time the embarkation night Welcome Show is? We're trying to plan a specialty restaurant dinner to coincide with the show. Thanks in advance.

We're on the same sailing, good luck getting an early reservation for the steakhouse on days 1 or 2, fully booked until 8pm

Yes the steakhouse is what we’re interested in specifically. I’ll try my luck onboard. Shame on me for not doing it earlier, I know better than that. 

Been looking forward to being on this ship for a long time. We were booked on the Horizon for September 2020, and we all know how that turned out. 😷

• Like 1