Muster Station Locations

Has anyone found where the muster station locations have been moved to on the app? I used to be able to access it from a “safety” tab. We are sailing on Quantum and I want to get an embarkation plan going. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Jetmama1 said:

Has anyone found where the muster station locations have been moved to on the app? I used to be able to access it from a “safety” tab. We are sailing on Quantum and I want to get an embarkation plan going. 

The safety tab doesn't appear until much closer to your cruise now.

Go to "Day 1" in the "My Calendar" section. You should find "Guest Safety Briefing" listed. Click on that and it will show you "B3 - Royal Theater" or whatever yours is.

NOTE: If you don't see it, try switching to another day and going back to day 1.

Hope this helps.

Edited by OCSC Mike

Thank you @OCSC Mike!

Interesting. I'm not seeing it yet. I appreciate knowing where to find it eventually. There’s nothing like that online check in to get you excited.

I did switch to a current cruise on Quantum and I could see the safety tab. Of course, it’s not personalized, so I still don’t know. 

I will try to be patient. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Crew will have a map once you board anyway and can tell you where to go. But likely yours will be near your room, so either directly above or below. Not knowing the location of your muster station shouldn't at all be a stress point on boarding day.

Edited by smokeybandit
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Crew will have a map once you board anyway and can tell you where to go. But likely yours will be near your room, so either directly above or below. Not knowing the location of your muster station shouldn't at all be a stress point on boarding day.

Not worried at all. I can be patient. I just don’t want to!

I know we’ll check the muster station off, then find our first drink onboard. Just making a plan. Once I have my plan, I go into vacation mode and can go with the flow. 

• Like 1

When I launch the app, it opens on the Day 1 calendar with a "Welcome Aboard!" message. I swipe left on the screen and it takes me to more details about my sailing including the cabin number, guests and muster station.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, joepeka said:

When I launch the app, it opens on the Day 1 calendar with a "Welcome Aboard!" message. I swipe left on the screen and it takes me to more details about my sailing including the cabin number, guests and muster station.

I know the name of my muster station, just not the actual location. 

10 hours ago, Jetmama1 said:

I know the name of my muster station, just not the actual location. 

My apologies, I misunderstood your query. Just for grins, I googled muster stations for Harmony (our upcoming cruise) and found someone on Pinterest posted a photo from that ship of the muster locations. I did likewise for Quantum but came up empty. ☹️

• Like 1