Italian Cellar Master dinner menu

I found a sample menu for the Pinnacle Cellar Master pop-up but I could not find one for an Italian Cellar Master dinner (held in Canaletto) that is post pandemic. Has anyone been to the Italian dinner or have a menu to share that is post 2020? There is one scheduled for the upcoming Oosterdam TA and I would love a preview. 

thanks!

We really enjoyed the Italian Cellar Master dinner on the NS in 2022 on the Viking Passage.  Of course, the menu is organized by the two and may differ depending on the CM and Italian chef.  Niko was our CM and Cesare the Italian chef.    If you should have Cesare as your Italian chef - please give him our regards - Pat and Ann from Victoria.

IMG_1245.thumb.jpeg.d6854a308f266c16dc4099a1343e4536.jpeg

CesareIMG_1253.thumb.jpeg.829adb27fccb9bd11c0e3708994853e0.jpeg

IMG_1254.thumb.jpeg.c8822682bcdd656819ca460a8d86a4fa.jpeg

I can post pictures of the courses if you like?

• Like 1

@Vict0riann thank you so much for posting the menu. Interesting that there is no pasta course but each dish sounds delicious!

We love going to tasting dinners and book EatWith experiences when in larger European cities (had a great meal last year in Amsterdam and have one booked in Barcelona at the end of the upcoming cruise). I highly recommend these types of pre and post cruise “excursions” when you spend some extra days before flying home. It’s a great way to meet locals and experience local cuisine. This Cellar Master dinner will take us to Italy even though sadly we get off the ship before it travels there. 

i appreciate the picture of the chef and host too and will be sure to give your regards if we are lucky enough to have Cesare. And if you have photos of each course handy, would love to see them.