How to book free/included specialty restaurants

Hello!  My husband and I will be sailing on P&O Explorer next month, and it's our first P&O cruise, so apologies for the newbie question.  I've heard that the included specialty restaurants, Angelo's and Dragon Lady, are very good, so we want to make sure we try them, but I didn't see a way to book them online for dinner in the cruise manager (although lunch did show up).  Were we too slow and missed all the dinner spots already?  Or can we only reserve spots once onboard?  Thank you!

As I have not sailed on Explorer, I had a look at the P&O website (the process is slightly different on Encounter and Adventure):

If you are travelling on Pacific Explorer, you can make specialty dining reservations in Cruise Control. Once onboard, you will be able to book our complimentary restaurants, Waterfront, Angelo's and Dragon Lady, by visiting the booking desk on Deck 6, calling 4800 or through the P&O Cruises App.

Hope this helps and wishing you a great cruise.

12 hours ago, ceeceeDee said:

As I have not sailed on Explorer, I had a look at the P&O website (the process is slightly different on Encounter and Adventure):

If you are travelling on Pacific Explorer, you can make specialty dining reservations in Cruise Control. Once onboard, you will be able to book our complimentary restaurants, Waterfront, Angelo's and Dragon Lady, by visiting the booking desk on Deck 6, calling 4800 or through the P&O Cruises App.

Hope this helps and wishing you a great cruise.

Thank you, on both accounts!  :)

Just got off the Explorer, yes just go to the Dragon Lady as soon as you get on.

There will be a couple of crew members there taking your booking for the first three nights.

You can book each of the three restaurants once and then after your first night you can book for night 4 and just do that for each night after that.

Have fun, the Explorer is an older ship and a bit tired in places but we always have fun whenever we have cruised on the Explorer.

Daz

• Like 1