From Caroline: Hey< Listen Up Here Guys!!!!!!

Host Caroline

The boards have been very very slow since the fire aboard the Star yesterday and it appears that some have come on just to stir up the already choppy waters AND that, understandably, emotions and opinions are running high. Unfortunately when this happens we all tend to get a bit testy, maybe a little argumentative, maybe a little sensitive? Let's all remember, please, that this IS after all a tragedy -- a life was lost, others were injured and many people lost their belongings AND their sense of security about cruise travel I would imagine.. Others of you have plans to cruise on the Star in the immediate and near future and are I'm sure understandably upset that your plans are going to be changed by this and probably "conflicted" because it is after all something really out of anyone's control now and still a matter of great speculation both here and I dare say, still at Princess' headquarters regarding the status of the ship.

ALL OF THIS BEING SAID (not shouting, just wanna make a point...:rolleyes: )

Let's try and keep a few threads going on this topic instead of beginning new ones with the same basic title, let's treat each other as if we were sitting in the champagne bar having a nice discussion over a glass of wine (notice I didn't say sitting at the pool bar..) and remember that there's a lot of frustration etc on everyone's part so don't jump all over your fellow passengers with such gusto, okay??? I don't want to become the police here, I really don't but............

As your mother used to say:

Don't make me come up here and say thiis again or

you'll be sorry .......!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Archived