​ LIVE! * Harmony OTS * April 7 - 14, 2024 * ATS-2 🤩 ​

Last night we ate at Chops. The food was excellent and prepared correctly. Then we watched the comedy show. Both were funny but the woman was a real scream!! 😂😂

IMG_6431.thumb.jpeg.ca9a2a07e838280eb69befbb49ce526a.jpeg

IMG_6432.thumb.jpeg.5944cad859675732d3089ff4479f5c9a.jpeg

IMG_6433.thumb.jpeg.f6fcfed32259219d75def2bd914a777a.jpeg

IMG_6422.jpeg

• Like 3

Silly question, for the OP or anyone who has sailed Harmony recently since we started daylight savings time. Do you recall the local port times in Roatan? Itinerary lists 8-5 but since Roatan is behind ship’s time, I suspect that the local time in port is 7-4. I’ve sailed the western Caribbean route out of Galveston several times and I’ve seen the time differences in port handled different ways. 

1 hour ago, Dan83 said:

Silly question, for the OP or anyone who has sailed Harmony recently since we started daylight savings time. Do you recall the local port times in Roatan? Itinerary lists 8-5 but since Roatan is behind ship’s time, I suspect that the local time in port is 7-4. I’ve sailed the western Caribbean route out of Galveston several times and I’ve seen the time differences in port handled different ways. 

They go by ships time. It’s covered in the cruise Compass for Roatan on this trend

2 hours ago, scubaslayer said:

So how were the beds, compared to the beds in a regular room? They advertiser how great they are but I am a bit skeptical.

The bed in the master was super comfy! Best ever. My SIL said the fold out couch was comfy too. The bed in the other room was good too so zero complaints!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

And then our late lunch arrived! A mix of Indian cuisine and Jamie’s!

IMG_6506.thumb.jpeg.dcf0b2e5651e0b830b3220d65712b637.jpeg

IMG_1970.thumb.jpeg.f55f0752574ef7ce609515d6b515ab64.jpeg

IMG_6507.thumb.jpeg.2815d5a39a79fff0db51e5616d1b3c82.jpeg

HMMM,

Heading home huhh??   😞

I love, love this sea photo!!

Edited by LATTELOVE
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Dan83 said:

We cruised on the 3/31 sailing. Roatan is the only port that the time is different- one hour behind ship (Galveston) time. All others match Galveston time. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Now we are at Columbus.

IMG_6508.thumb.jpeg.46e6493242b8f08547b7891bd22aedfa.jpeg

We were on there for the March 24 sailing and they were not able to do Columbus.  That is my favorite show of all time!  I could see it a million times and still love it!  I know all the lines but it still makes me laugh!

• Like 1

All docked and getting ready to disembark. We plan on heading up to CK for breakfast then meeting our car by 9. My flight isn’t until 3 so it will be a long day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

All docked and getting ready to disembark. We plan on heading up to CK for breakfast then meeting our car by 9. My flight isn’t until 3 so it will be a long day. 

Let us know how the limo service does on the way back.

Breakfast at the CK was a cluster. It’s not like the Haven restaurant. Everyone in a suite was there. I’m guessing it’s because they do not have room service on disembarkation day. Plan accordingly. We were there an hour which included the wait time to be seated and the service. Wendy met us by the deck 17 elevators and whisked us through the terminal right to our luggage where we said our sad goodbyes. I love that genies can exit the ship with you. NCL Butlers cannot.

We only had to wait 5 min for our driver. Easy peasy!

IMG_6532.jpeg

• Like 5

21 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Galley your for Star Class:

IMG_6440.thumb.jpeg.973433aa2fea386e6b5088bcb10c4183.jpeg

Love this! I wonder if I could ask for a quick photo to see all the options for the week for the rotating snacks. Makes a difference knowing you can only get that apricot cherry thingy 2x whereas the basic chocolate donut will be there daily. Or even just to know that they have a nutella croissant at all - I don't care which day you bring it to me, just get it in my belly!

Looks like you had a great trip overall. I'll keep scouring for affordable ways to try out this infamous Star class. The trip I priced out yesterday on Icon was starting at 15K/pp just to get into Star class which is still too rich for my blood.

• Like 2