Is It Faster To Use The App to Check In?

10 more days until I check in. Is it faster to use the app?

Also, I think I read somewhere before that I can skip ahead to select my check in time and then go back and enter my information? Is this correct? On the app?

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Just now, Grumpella said:

Also, I think I read somewhere before that I can skip ahead to select my check in time and then go back and enter my information? Is this correct? On the app?

I believe using a computer is the easiest/fastest way to check in, the keyboard and monitor are far bigger than a cell phone.

Getting the earliest check in time at the pier is IMHO overrated.  Check in time isn't the same as boarding time.  I've found that earlier arrival at the pier only ensures a longer wait prior to boarding.  IMHO, it's much less stressful to arrive later and avoid the long lines to check in.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Grumpella said:

Have you already booked your dining reservations?

You can do that prior to checkin.

• Like 1

I need to book my dinner reservations, I only booked this cruise 1 month ago and there wasnt much left for dinner reservations.

I am platinum, my first time, so I will get priority boarding. And free laundry. Lol

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, Grumpella said:

I only booked this cruise 1 month ago and there wasnt much left for dinner reservations.

It appears that they don't fill all the dining reservations pre cruise so you should be able to book on embarkation day.

If you can connect to the ships wifi from inside the terminal (long shot but you never know) you can use the app to book reservations. Even if you have to wait until you actually board, its far more pleasant to be booking things on the app while sitting somewhere with a drink in hand instead of standing in line at wherever they are doing the reservations on board 🙂

• Like 2